Thursday, December 2, 2010

Artisan Snapshot: Moriah Hart of Moriahart


  • Who are you? And what drives to you create!?
I'm a California native who caught the clay bug while still in school and is now a full fledged clay addict.
  • When & why did you start your Etsy shop?
I started my Etsy shop this summer because I make more pottery than I can possibly take to shows. And not everything does well at every show.
  • Describe your creative process
My creative process is usually, hey I bet I can make that or that would be cool on clay
  • How did you come up with your business name?
First name & last name essentially, also used it for my website I made ages ago.
Moriah's Photography Assistant
  • What does a day in your life look like?
Day job, then claywork or sketching for claywork.
  • What other favourite hobbies/activities do you enjoy?
I enjoy reading and traveling.  
  • How do you combat "creative blocks" in your life?
I don't really have creative blocks, I have so many notes and sketches and pictures of things that have inspired me that I have enough ideas for a couple lifetimes.
 To find out more about Moriah & her wonderful wares, feel free to click on the links:


Check out Moriahart & 16 other artists at Winter Wonderland Craft Bazaar - Saturday December 4th, from 1PM to 9 PM at Urban Bazaar (1371 9th Ave, San Francisco).

No comments:

Post a Comment